La Vita è Bella is a stylish and comfortably furnished vacation villa in the quiet area of Santa Barbara, Bonaire. The villa is located on a plot of more than 3800 m2, well in the wind and has a completely free panorama view over Kralendijk, Klein Bonaire and the Caribbean Sea. Along with a generous swimming pool, a large terrace and sun deck with lots of privacy, it is ideal for your wonderful holiday in a natural environment on Bonaire.
The villa has an open-air living, 3 generous bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with shower and toilet. The open kitchen is fully equipped.
Tv, DVD-player, wireless internet and the necessary diving facilities are available free of charge for you.
On the terrace of the villa there is a sitting area with splendid palm leaves covered (gazebo) again with sea views.
From the large terrace you have a breathtaking view over Bonaire and Klein Bonaire. Villa La Vita è Bella also has a spacious sun deck equipped with comfortable sun loungers. You can cool off in the large swimming pool with saltwater installation during your holiday.
The 2 x 4 half glass doors can be completely opened to the porch so that inside and outside become one unit. The three bedrooms are air-conditioned and have ceiling fans.
- Cozy open-air living room with 2 folding walls and direct access to the porch and the pool deck
- Flat screen television and DVD-player
- Kitchen with gas stove, oven, large fridge/freezer, dishwasher, sandwich and coffee maker and electric griddle
- Separate open-air dining room with large wooden table and comfortable chairs under the gazebo roof with palm leaves
- 3 generous bedrooms with two box springs, air conditioning and ceiling fans
- 2 bathrooms with shower and toilet
- Sheet sets and towels
- Office and workplace
- Wireless internet
- Local prepaid mobile phone
- Washing machine
- Lockable storage space for diving equipment and sink
- Cot/box, bath and high chair for kids
- Generous parking space on own ground
Services below are included:
- Pick-up service from the airport
- Grocery service for the first day
- Gas, water and electricity
- Final cleaning + laundry
- Property Manager during your stay is your neighbour, Marcel